Why should Republican Representatives take all the heat? In recent weeks, Republican Congressional Representatives have been hosting town halls that have become heated. Voters who put President Trump in office are now concerned about the changes he has been making and how it will affect their lives. There is particular concern surrounding immigrants, travel bans and the affordable health care act.
Congressman Gregory Meeks (D-5th District) will be hosting a series of town halls and update meetings throughout his District. Topics include overall updates from Congress and immigration.
See below for a listing of the upcoming forums and when Congressman Gregory Meeks. will be stopping by your area.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017 from 6:30PM until 9:00PM at I. S. 109 located at 213-10 92nd Avenue (at 213 Street), Queens Village, New York – Immigration Forum
- Saturday, March 4, 2017 from 5:30PM until 7:00PM at Mount Olivet Baptist Church located at 202-03 Hollis Avenue, St. Albans, New York – Town Hall
- Sunday, March 5, 2017 from 5:00pm until 7:30pm at St. Mary’s Star of the Sea Parish located at 1920 New Haven Avenue (in the Auditorium at Beach 20th Street Entrance), Far Rockaway.
- Monday, March 6, 2017 from 9:30am until 11:30am Informational Breakfast at the Robert Ross Johnson Family Life Center located at 172-17 Linden Boulevard, St. Albans, New York
- Monday, March 6, 2017 from 6:30PM until 9:00PM at the Rosedale/Laurelton American Legion Hall located at 240-08 135th Avenue, Rosedale, New York.
- March 13, 2017 from 6:30pm until 8:30pm at the Rockaway Peninsula YMCA of Greater New York located at 207 Beach 73rd Street, Arverne, New York.
Council Member Ruben Wills will be hosting a town all to address immigration and custom enforcement actions.
Richi Rich Palace, 110-19 Atlantic Ave, Richmond Hill, NY 11418